Saturday 18 August 2012

About me!


Welcome to my new Blog! It is is the first time I have started writing on a social forum and I am excited because  this is going to be something about me, the way I feel, and about the people and things that have changed my life.
I am Aditi, a computer engineering student( like most Indians are) in NUS. I have set up this blog as part of ES2007s, Professional Communication module I am taking up this semester, but I promise to update this later also.
Well, I have always thought about writing, I love reading blogs and I believe it is one of the best ways to express yourself and get to know how others feel about it. 
Today (August 19, 2012) is the day, when I will start writing about my life, more than anything else, for my own satisfaction, more than anything else to look back the memory lane 20 years later, and smile :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Aditi. I'm glad you see that this blog is really yours, and that what you write serves a bigger purpose than just for a course.

    I look forward to learning more about you!

    ReplyDelete